The little I have on Graduation

I promised some graduation pictures, but thanks to some technological issues, I only have a few.  Ben had my camera and got some decent ones, but when we backed them up before sending in the old computer, it apparently didn’t work.  And my mom’s camera (a good old fashioned film one) conveniently stopped working that day.  I asked a couple people for theirs, but I’m a little sad at my lost pictures.  The only ones that I have are the three I emailed my mom from my iphone before I accidentally lost those, too.  So here they are.

Me and Ben:

Me and Ben

Me and my brother:

My Brother and Me

The whole family:

The Whole Family

The ceremony was very nice.  Not as boring as I expected.  The speakers were all very good.  Our big speaker was the CEO of the Boston Celtics and he was pretty interesting.  I didn’t fall when getting hooded or walking across the stage which I definitely see as a plus.  My family and my friend Susan’s family all went out to dinner afterward.  A few more people joined us there.  All in all, it was a very fun day.  Much better than my college graduation which I didn’t care for.

6 thoughts on “The little I have on Graduation

1. Danielle May 27, 2008 / 9:06 pm

Congratulations! I bet it feels great to know that you are done with school! I'm jealous, haha.

2. Michelle May 28, 2008 / 6:03 am

Thanks. If it makes you feel better, I started studying for the bar yesterday and beginning next week, I will have no life again.

3. Danielle May 28, 2008 / 8:45 am

You're welcome. Aw, that sounds not fun though. When will you take the bar exam?

4. Michelle May 28, 2008 / 11:13 am

The exam is July 29 and 30. My review course for it starts Tuesday so that's when the 2 months of long days begins.

5. Danielle May 28, 2008 / 11:48 am

That definitely does not sound fun, but at least it will be done after July. How prepared do you think you are for it?

6. Lucia June 1, 2008 / 3:32 am

Congratulations! 🙂 And good luck with bar exam.