Thanks, Emily for the game idea. Her's was really hard. Let's see how mine is. This was really difficult to do without my movie collection in front of me.
Pick 30 of your favorite movies.
Find a quote from each movie.
Post them here for everyone to guess.
NO CHEATING. Guess what you know, don't look them up. 🙂
- DONE – I feel like such a heifer. I had two bowls of Special K, 3 pieces of
turkey bacon, a handful of popcorn, 5 peanut butter M&M's and like
3 pieces of licorice. Clueless (Emily).
- DONE – It's not that we're bad pet owners or anything, it's just, you know,
we've had so many of them over the years. Besides, a lot of these are
fish. Garden State (Paige)
- DONE – Yea, if I could just have the thing and give it to you now, I totally
would. But I'm guessing it looks probably like a sea monkey right now
and we should let it get a little cuter. Juno (Girl Friday)
- DONE – Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of
what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of
this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel
when I'm with you. Dirty Dancing (Paige)
- DONE – Daddy, let's go home, please? He's just a mean old man without a mommy. Hook (Ginger Sister)
- Mama, there is a painful difference between the expectation of an unpleasant event and its final certainty.
- DONE – What's normal? Those damn Dawson's River kids, sleeping in each other's beds and whatnot? 10 Things I Hate about You (Girl Friday)
- DONE – Mom! Are you sure this water's sanitary? It looks questionable to me! Tarzan (Kristie)
- DONE – I don't wanna die. I've never even been kissed. I've waited my whole to be kissed, and what if I miss it? Little Women (Kristie)
- DONE – Oh, that clock! Old killjoy. I hear you. "Come on, get up," you say,
"Time to start another day." Even he orders me around. Well, there's
one thing. They can't order me to stop dreaming. Cinderella (Paige)
- DONE – I don't think I've ever drunk champagne before breakfast before. With breakfast on several occasions, but never before. Breakfast at Tiffany's (Kristie)
- DONE – The snozzberries taste like snozzberries. Super Troopers or Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (Kristie)
- DONE – Though I don't think, Mama, you can reasonably take credit for making it rain. Pride and Prejudice (Maria)
- DONE – Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't. Legally Blonde (Alex).
- DONE – Buon giorno, Principessa! Life is Beautiful (Ginger Sister)
- DONE – Jim, Jack, Johnny Red, Johnny Black, and Jose; all my favorite men. You
can have it any way you like it, as long as it's in a shot glass. Coyote Ugly (Maria)
- DONE – After all… I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. Notting Hill (Maria)
- DONE – I have to get out of here! I have to find my son! I have to tell him how old sea turtles are! Finding Nemo (Alex).
- DONE – I tried to kill myself with a Lady Bic. A pink plastic razor with daisies on it and a moisturizing strip. Empire Records (Girl Friday).
- Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna
try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.
- DONE – Oh please… she's a heartbeat away from tattooing your name on her ass. Center Stage (Paige)
- DONE – I thought her a mere social climber, but now I see she's a mountineer. Vanity Fair (Carmen)
- So I'm two inches away from her. Her luscious lips part. Just as I'm
about to kiss her, she looks at me and she says, "What's your name?"
- Mysterious thing, time. Powerful, and when meddled with, dangerous.
- DONE – Change your stars and live a better life than I have. A Knight's Tale (Kristie)
- DONE – But you know the thing about romance is people only get together right at the very end. Love Actually (Paige)
- We're actors! We're the opposite of people!
- DONE – I want to, I've wanted to say this for 5 years now. When your mom got
sick, I couldn't bear to go over to your house it was too hard, I was
too scared. I just wanted to cry all the time. Everytime I saw her,
everytime I saw you. Even when we were together, you wouldn't say
anything you would just sit there. So when you started wigging out in
school, skipping, pulling fire alarms, I just acted like I didn't know
you. Drive Me Crazy (Paige)
- DONE – Do you know how popular I am? I am so popular. Everybody loves me so much at this school. The Breakfast Club (Whitegold)
- Sorry new girl, but nobody hit your buzzer…
Man, that took a long time…