I finally gave in like everyone else and did the 25 random facts note on facebook. Here it is for all my vox friends to see. 🙂
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “NOTES” under tabs on your "PROFILE" page (you may have to add the tab by clicking on the + sign), click on "Compose New Messsage" and paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I have not been tagged with this as much as other people seem to have been tagged. This either means (a) I don't have that many friends or (b) I have a lot of friends but they don't really want to know my random facts. Well, here they are anyway.
2. I love living in Florida a lot more than I thought I would. Anyone else plan on having 70-degree sunny weather today?
3. I miss having a best friend around (I think Susan said this, too). I'm going to have to work on that.
4. I actually like practicing law despite all of the comments I made in law school about not wanting to be a real lawyer.
5. I just adopted a new cat, Daisy. She and Gatsby get along fabulously and she actually has more energy than him if you can believe it.
6. I was 21 when I got married. And I wasn't even pregnant.
7. I have seen every episode of Gilmore Girls at least 5 times. I never get sick of it and could watch it every day.
8. I gave up beef and pork about a year ago and I don't even really want it anymore. I'd like to be a vegetarian someday but it just seems so hard.
9. Black is my favorite color to wear. Or brown. Basically anything dark and neutral.
10. I have consistently taken ballet classes since I was 2 years old. 5 months is the most I've ever taken off. I hope I never have to give it up.
11. I don't drink coffee, but Hannah got me addicted to chai Lattes during the campaign. I am drinking one right now.
12. I went to yoga this morning.
13. I hate driving. If I were rich, the first thing I would do is hire a chauffeur. I wish I lived somewhere with good public transportation.
14. I try to use all cruelty-free beauty/cleaning products. When I cheat, I feel bad for the poor little animals that were harmed so that I could look good.
15. I can't really cook. I like to get cookbooks from the library and pretend like I'm going to, but it never really works out.
16. I joined a gym last month for the first time and I'm really enjoying it. Gives me something to do with all the free time I have now that I'm not a student.
17. Susan and I made it our goal to watch the entire series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer during law school. We started first semester 1L year and finished a few days after graduation.
18. I just paid my first library fine ever yesterday. When I told the librarian that, she said, "bless you heart." I then felt like I had to confess that my previous libraries had sent me reminder emails when things were due and that was the only reason I ever returned anything on time.
19. I love reading young adult books. Despite being 25.
20. The last book I finished was A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith.
21. Ice cream is a staple in my diet. I worked at an ice cream parlor for 7 years and never got sick of it. No matter how healthy I try to eat, ice cream will never be cut out.
22. I love baseball. Especially the playoffs. I miss being able to go to Tiger games at Comerica but at least I can see them during spring training. My other favorite sport to watch is college football but we don't really like to talk about it this year.
23. I'm terrified of flying. Despite flying my entire life, I suddenly became afraid of it a few years ago. I have to be medicated to even think about getting on a plane now.
24. I've been to exactly half of the US states.
25. I like even numbers. Especially multiples of 4. I eat everything in 2s and 4s if I can.
Wow, 25 states! That's amazing!
thanks for posting this here. I have learnt a lot about you. I have been resisting doing this on facebook but might get around to doing it on vox instead.