To build on my last post, I have more ups associated with my still very present ear infection:
- I am becoming best friends with my pharmacist and my doctor’s nurse, Dottie.
- I am beginning to memorize the late night/early morning tv schedule. Chelsea Lately at 3am, Fresh Prince at 3:30, Sex and the City at 4am.
- I end up watching lots of infomercials. This wouldn’t normally be a big deal because I would never call and order anything, but they sell most of these things at Walgreens and I am there with surprising frequency investing in more and more medical supplies. Today, when I bought a heating pad, I also bought those Strap Perfect bra strap holders. Yep, I am now the proud owner of 6 pieces of plastic meant to hide my bra straps.
- I now have more prescription drug containers floating around the house than my grandma.
- I have an excuse for wearing my glasses and not doing my hair every day – I just claim sleep deprivation to anyone who dares comment.
- I am apparently very good at cultivating antibiotic- and codeine-resistant diseases. I’m not sure how best to capitalize on this new found talent.
Awww I hope you feel better soon.Have you tried the Strap Perfect things yet? I think I would get them if I knew they worked. When I saw the commercial I thought they looked neatish.
Ugh, hope the ear infection goes away soon. They're so ridiculously painful!
Oh man! I can't believe you're still sick – that truly stinks. I've wondered about the Perfect Strap Holders…do they work? 🙂
I hope you feel better really soon!
I haven't worn them for a whole day but I tried them on and they felt comfortable enough and they did hide my bra straps. I don't know if they added a "full cup size" but they did give me a little boost. 😉 Plus, they're like $10.
See my response to Hazy's comment.
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I do feel a bit better today so *fingers crossed* hopefully I'm on the mend. And I'm sleeping which is just amazing in itself.