It turns out I’m not very good at reading challenges. I think they sound like fun and I have only the best intentions, but once the time comes to read those books – I fail. But it also turns out that there are these things called “perpetual challenges” and they have no end date (I know, who would have figured from the name). And because you can’t fail something that doesn’t end, I feel perfectly safe announcing that I am joining
I really enjoyed reading The Unnamed and if it is any indication of the other books from this imprint then I know I won’t regret it.
The rules are simple (taken from challenge website):
- Grab a button and write your Reagan Arthur Book Challenge post and then sign up with Mr. Linky here. If you don’t have a blog, you can still participate! Just leave a comment on the sign up page.
- Read the Reagan Arthur Books. Order doesn’t matter and we are defining “reading” as print, audio, or e-book. You don’t have to read all of the books, but we encourage you to read all of those that appeal to you!
- Begin the challenge when you write your challenge post. The challenge is perpetual and does not have an end date.
- Submit the links to your reviews (or your reviews if you don’t have a blog) to rabookschallenge(at)gmail(dot)com.
- Help spread the word. We will be using the hashtag #rarthurbooks on twitter.
And if you sign up by February 28, you are entered to win this awesome prize pack.
Woo Hoo! I’m so glad you are joining us. I’ve read two of the books an dreally enjoyed them!
I’m excited that you’ve decided to take part in the challenge! Julie and I have a couple of ideas that I think will be fun!
That is wonderful! Glad to know that you have a found a challenge which you like and where you cannot fail 🙂 I am just sticking to Dewey’s 24-hour readathon as of now.
Haha, sounds like the perfect challenge. You´ll probably finish this one in no time if there´s no pressure!