I had a lot of books join my home this past week so I thought it was as good a time as ever to do my first Mailbox Monday (hosted by Marcia of The Printed Page)/In My Mailbox Post (hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren).
- Brava, Valentine by Adriana Trigiani (won from On the Bookcase)
- The Dud Avacado by Elaine Dundy
- The Well-Educated Mind by Susan Wise Bauer
- No One Belongs Here More than You by Miranda July
- Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin
- Marriage and Acts of Other Charity by Kate Braestrup
Purchased with Birthday Gift Card
- A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick
- Little Bee by Chris Cleave
- Sum: Forty Tales from the Afterlives by David Eagleman
- Brooklyn by Colm Toibin
Looks like you got a lot of goodies…happy reading.
Ooh I am jealous of Alice I Have Been. Happy reading! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.
looks like you had a really good week, bookwise.I hope you enjoy your new books. Have a great week and happy reading.
I want to read Alice and A Reliable Wife. I hope you had a Happy Birthday! Enjoy all your new books!
I see some really interesting books in your mailbox! I am jealous of you 🙂 Happy Reading!
I love the cover of “The Well-Educated Mind.”
So many books in one week! and so many that appeal to me right now. Lucky you on getting so many books as birthday gifts (I look forward to the books I’ll receive on my birthday each year).
Oohhhhh, so much good stuff!!
I have read the Well Educated Mind and Alice I Have Been and loved both of them. I am anxious to find the time to read Broolyn.
Looks like you had a very nice bookish birthday 🙂
You had a great mailbox! I loved Brava, Valentine, Marriage and Other Acts of Charity and Little Bee!
I really liked A Reliable Wife and I’m reading Little Bee right now! Alice I Have Been has been on my TBR list for a while. I hope you enjoy!!!
We’re reading A Reliable Wife for book club next month. Everyone adores it so much that I can’t wait to get to it.