What I Will Be Doing Saturday

I can participate in the readathon!

My brother is visiting and I thought he was staying through Saturday, but it turns out he is leaving on Friday. While I wish he could stay longer, the bright side is that my Saturday is wide open. And my husband will once again be joining me as well.

The lessons I learned from October will be applied. Short, light books only. Real meals, not just snacks. Frequent breaks to cheer on other readers.

So, have you signed up yet? Cheerleaders and readers are always wanted!

11 thoughts on “What I Will Be Doing Saturday

1. Helen Murdoch April 6, 2010 / 1:01 pm

I am also very excited to participate. I agree: real meals! And, standing up every hour to stretch and circulate the blood!

• Michelle April 7, 2010 / 9:50 am

I do lots of yoga during the day. Sun salutations are a great way of re-energizing your body.

2. Reeder Reads April 6, 2010 / 7:06 pm

Woohoo! I’m psyched for Saturday! Thanks for the tips 🙂

3. Anna April 7, 2010 / 1:31 pm

Those are great lessons, and I learned them the hard way myself. My daughter and I are participating for the third time. Have fun!

4. Vishy April 7, 2010 / 2:39 pm

I thought there was still time for Dewey’s Readathon, but it looks like April has suddenly sneaked in when I was not looking! All the best for the read-a-thon. I am hoping to participate in it.

5. Rachel April 7, 2010 / 9:04 pm

I am participating for the first time. I am really excited! Thanks for the advice, I will take that into account when choosing my books and using my time 🙂

6. Bobbie April 7, 2010 / 10:01 pm

Thanks for the advice! This is my first read-a-thon and i am very excited:)

7. Lisa April 8, 2010 / 8:12 pm

This will be my first year participating (I’ve wanted to join for years but it never worked out). Thank you for the tips!

8. Michelle April 9, 2010 / 10:29 pm

Looks like we have similar game plans for tomorrow. Light easy reads are definitely the way to go!

Good luck 🙂