I’m a little in denial that it is already May, but I guess I can’t do anything about the passing of time. April was a pretty decent reading month for me. I got a little behind on reviews though, so expect to hear about some of these books this month.
- When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead (review)
- Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
- Blankets by Craig Thompson (review)
- Dani Noir by Nova Ren Suma (review)
- A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick
- The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly O’Connor McNees
- The Queen of Palmyra by Minrose Gwin (review)
Did everyone else have a good April?
Books I’m still in the middle of:
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck
- You are Here by Christopher Potter
ooh, you read a few books that i have on my wishlist… i keep hearing good things about The Lost Summer and A Reliable Wife.
this month was really great for me. my wrap up post is HERE if you are interested. 🙂
I loved The Lost Summer of LMA. I was not a huge fan of A Reliable Wife, but I know a bunch of other people that loved it.
Thanks for your suggestions! I didn’t have a good reading April, unfortunately. I had a lot of work and little time for reading. But I finished The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest and that was 750 pages! Ciao. A.
You seem to have had a wonderful reading month in April! I loved most of the covers of the books you read in April. In addition to having a wonderful reading month, you seem to have had a wonderful ‘cover’ month 🙂 Did you choose the books with the beautiful covers consciously?