I’m a little in denial that it is already May, but I guess I can’t do anything about the passing of time. April was a pretty decent reading month for me. I got a little behind on reviews though, so expect to hear about some of these books this month.
- When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead (review)
- Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
- Blankets by Craig Thompson (review)
- Dani Noir by Nova Ren Suma (review)
- A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick
- The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly O’Connor McNees
- The Queen of Palmyra by Minrose Gwin (review)
Did everyone else have a good April?
Books I’m still in the middle of:
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck
- You are Here by Christopher Potter