Since we’re already a third of the way through June, I thought it would be a good idea to post my May recap today.
May was a tough reading month for me. I struggled to find the time and the concentration to sit down and read a book. If my plane hadn’t been delayed 3 hours on May 31, you’d be looking at a 3-book “pile.” Thankfully (did I really just say thankfully about a flight delay), I finished two more books that night bringing my total to 5. I am pretty behind on reviews though so stay tuned for my thoughts on most of these books.
- Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner (audio)
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
- The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan