Books Read: 9
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling (audio)(reread)
- Up from the Blue by Susan Henderson
- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
- Hurt Go Happy by Ginny Rorby
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling (audio)(reread)
- Room by Emma Donaghue
- The Nobodies Album by Carolyn Parkhurst (audio)
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Favorite: Up from the Blue
Least Favorite: Linger (this was a tough choice – I enjoyed everything this month).
Not a bad month for reading after all. Not a great month for reviewing everything, but now you have something to look forward to. See. I do it all for you.
In related news, I just overtook Ben in number of books read for the year. I think it was 2005 the last time I won our annual “race” so I’m super psyched to take the lead this late in the year. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
How was your October? What was your favorite book?
My fingers are crossed 🙂 Happy reading! My October was fabulous, and I also liked all my books! Always great when that happens.
Woohoo, congrats on being in the lead! It’s always a good sign when you’re unable to pick a least favourite book from the month.
My books in October started out okay, and just seemed to get better and better. October definitely ended on a high note.