Good morning! How is everyone today?
I am having a rough weekend back/neck/head-wise but it has forced me to actually get some reading done. I finished both Matched by Ally Condie and The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown yesterday. And today, I am starting the book that at least 7000 of you told me to read after my Top Ten Tuesday post: The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood.
Now, as for February. I read:
- Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- Something Rotten by Jasper Fforde (audio)(reread)
- The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
- Great House by Nicole Krauss
- First Among Sequels by Jasper Fforde (audio)(reread)
- A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Favorite: Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares
Least Favorite: Great House
What was your favorite February read?