March was a busy month for me so I am happy that I still managed to finish 7 books (let’s ignore the fact that three of them are audio). And it was a pretty successful reading month – I enjoyed all of these and I feel like I was pretty well-rounded. I’m not even going to do a least favorite for this month.
It’s been a bit of a rough blogging month. I apologize for my lack of reviews. Silly life getting in the way of blogging.
- Matched by Ally Condie
- The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
- The Emperor of All Maladies by Siddhartha Mukherjee (audio)
- The Inimitable Jeeves by PG Wodehouse (audio)
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Picking Bones from Ash by Marie Mutsuki Mockett
- Bonobo Handshake by Vanessa Woods (audio)
Favorite: The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown.
How was your reading month? What was your favorite book?