I feel hopelessly behind on reading all of the wonderful series out there. Some of these have been on my TBR list for YEARS. I even own the first of all but one of these (and sometimes I own the whole series). If I had all the time in the world, these are the series I would finally sit down and read.
(1) Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
(2) Vampire Academy by Richellel Mead
Note: I have heard from many others that this is the best vampire YA series out there. I know a lot of you are groaning at the thought of more vampires in YA lit but I still love em. And I know Michelle will back me up.
(3) The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
(4) If I Stay by Gayle Forman
(5) Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness
(6) Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
(7) The Immortals by Alyson Noel
(8) Luxe by Anna Godberson
What series are you dying to read? Which one of these should I start with?