So apparently it is May. I was pretty sure April didn’t actually happen until I went back and realized I read TEN books. Yep, 10. This is my first month ever in double digits. I have the readathon to thank for that but I’m going to pretend I could do it anyway. So what did I read?
- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield (audio)(reread)
- Purple Daze by Sherry Shahan
- Betsy and Joe by Maud Hart Lovelace
- Our Town by Thornton Wilder
- All My Life by Susan Lucci (audio)
- This Life is in Your Hands by Melissa Coleman
- One of Our Thursdays is Missing by Jasper Fforde
- Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
- The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters (audio)
Least Favorite: The Little Stranger
What was your favorite book this month?