I do not feel like writing a review so I decided to do a quick music post instead of the radio silence that would have resulted. Because music is right up there with books in my life. And dancing. And dessert.
The five songs I can’t stop listening to this week (click the links to listen for free on Grooveshark):
- Skinny Love – Birdy (an amazing cover of the already amazing Bon Iver song)
- Rolling in the Deep – Adele
- My Body – Young the Giant
- Classic Cars – Bright Eyes
- The Chain – Ingrid Michaelson
It’s very strange. For the last few weeks, I have been CRAVING female vocalists (hence the Ingrid Michaelson and Adele obsessions of late). I generally listen to a lot of male singers so this is an interesting development.
Which songs are on repeat on your ipod these days? Any suggestions for me? I will love you forever if you recommend me good music.