Reading was pretty hit or miss on my trip. I either didn’t read at all for days or I read a book start to finish. The first week I hardly read at all. The second week of the trip, I finished 5 books (we were on the train a lot). The third week I went back to not reading. But in the end, I think I read more than I would have at home. Probably because I stuck some easy YA in there (shh…don’t tell).
I finished seven books. And now I need to review them. Any opinion on what I should review first?
- Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
- Everything Beautiful Began After by Simon Van Booy (reviewed yesterday)
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
- Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard (Pretty Little Liars #1)
- Domestic Violets by Matthew Norman
- Flawless by Sara Shephard (Pretty Little Liars #2)
BTW, anyone who continues to speak against ereaders has clearly not been on a long trip. My iPad was AMAZING. I read all of these on it and I had so many choices while I was there. I couldn’t imagine lugging actual books around.