I am going through a reading-doesn’t-sound-interesting-so-I-will-just-watch-a-lot-of-television phase. Ever have those? The first week that Ben and I are apart is always a little difficult for me (and not just because he apparently does all of the important things in life and I have to figure them out now). But I find myself trying to fill the time instead of just enjoying it. I’ll adjust soon and get back to reading but until then, I’m filling that time with other things.
Things I am doing instead of reading:
- Watching a lot of Buffy and Angel. Currently on Season 5/Season 2. I started this project last summer so it makes sense to pick it back up now. Also, I am getting to the part of the show where I really love Spike. And hate Riley. Is he gone yet?
- Catching up on So Think You Can Dance. I think I have to go with the crowd and pick Marko and Melanie as my favorite couple so far. Definitely not Ryan. Is she gone yet?
- Hanging out with friends. I have some good friends who are keeping me busy. I filled my weekend with them.
- Seeing Midnight in Paris – if you love 1920s Paris like I do, you definitely need to go see it.
- Shopping. Did I mention that I got a $70 pair of pants for $6? I can’t let that news go unshared.
- Playing with Google+.You can find me here. What do we think so far?
- Running. Read about my Thursday night group here. Did you know that taking a month off results in extreme pain when you start up again? Pushing through it.
And on that note, I am off for a run at the Dunedin Causeway with a friend. Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.