I didn’t post my monthly update last Sunday because I thought, “Hey, it’s only July 31, I could still finish another book today.” Then on Monday, when I very predictably had not finished another book, I remembered that I don’t really read much these days and that was very silly logic on my part.
So what did I read in July? I finished seven books: 5 print and 2 audio.
- Flawless by Sara Shephard (Pretty Little Liars #2)
- The Heroine’s Bookshelf by Erin Blakemore
- 13, rue Therese by Elena Mauli Shapiro
- Feed by Mira Grant (audio)
- Blood Work by Holly Tucker
- The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (audio)(reread)
My favorite book this month was Feed. My least favorite was probably my Mockingjay reread.
Psst…at this time next week, I will have a husband again. I am so excited, I can barely concentrate on anything else. I think I might be getting too old for this whole living apart thing. I used to handle it fine (we lived apart for an ENTIRE year four years ago), but I really miss him this time (well I always miss him but this time is different). Perhaps I’m in need of a little more stability these days. But it doesn’t matter now because I will see him in FIVE DAYS. *jumps with joy*
What are you up to this Sunday?