Because sometimes I let television invade the book blog.
Fall is my favorite season (or was until I moved to the autumn-less Sunshine State). Football, cider, crisp air, baseball playoffs, and…TELEVISION! I am looking forward to the return of my regular shows, and I am currently trying to figure out which new shows should make the cut. This is what’s on my radar:
- Ringer – (Tuesdays at 9 on The CW): The return of Sarah Michelle Gellar to The CW. I am there.
- The New Girl (Tuesdays at 9 on Fox): I have a girl crush on Zooey Deschanel
- The Secret Circle (Thursdays at 9 on The CW): Hoping it matches the awesomeness of The Vampire Diaries.
- Pan-Am (Sundays at 10 on NBC): Looks Mad Men-esque.
- Up All Night (Wednesday at 8 on NBC): There are some funny people here.
- Alcatraz (Monday at 9 on Fox): Because it’s Hurley and JJ Abrams.
- Apartment 23 (Midseason on ABC): I hear James van der Beek plays an exaggerate version of himself. Clearly I am watching this.
Any of these on your must-see list? Anything I missed?