Are we enjoying the long weekend? After the craziness that was last weekend’s trip up to Michigan, I am in dire need of it. This week did somehow turn out to be uber-productive in the reading realm. I finished FIVE books. Which is crazy talk in my world. I also wrote a few reviews – shocking, I know.
AND…notice anything different around here? Even though I really liked my old theme, I’ve been contemplating a change for a little while. After a little push from a friend, I found a theme I love. It really didn’t even take that much tweaking to become what you see now. Let me know what you think in the comments.
But let’s talk about August. I finished ten books this month: 7 print and 3 audio. Again, kind of crazy talk.
- Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekkanen
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and and Margaret Stohl (audio)
- Vaclav and Lena by Haley Tanner
- Unfamiliar Fishes by Sarah Vowell (audio)
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
- Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
- Earth (the Audiobook): A Visitors Guide to the Human Race
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Deadline by Mira Grant (audio)
- The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson
I loved so many of these but my favorite book was probably Vaclav and Lena. My least favorite was Unfamiliar Fishes.
What was the best book you read in August?