April was the month that I didn’t read.
There are four books here. Two of them are audio and two of them are really, really short. EDIT: I forgot THREE books when I originally posted this! I’m not so much of a slacker as I thought.
- A Duty to the Dead by Charles Todd (not pictured)
- The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (not pictured)
- A Good American by Alex George (audio)(not pictured)
- Birds of a Feather by Jacqueline Winspear (audio)
- Candide by Voltaire
- Countdown by Mira Grant
- Bad Things Happen by Harry Dolan (audio)
It was also the month that I didn’t review books. I didn’t get to any of the ones I read in April. The four I managed to bring you:
- The Invisible Ones by Stef Penny
- Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
- Baby Bargains
- The End of Everything by Megan Abbott
And now it is May. And I could have a baby this month. So I should probably squeeze in some actual reading while I can, huh?