I haven’t been listening to audiobooks forever, but I’ve been lucky enough to come across some fantastic narrators (and some less than fantastic narrators). These are some of the notable narrators I’ve spent some time with (but by no means are these all of them). The images link to my review.
- The person I want narrating my life:
- The time I was really looking forward to a certain narrator and I ended up incredibly disappointed:
- The narrator I would have sworn was Australian.
- The time the author was actually a great narrator.
- But then there was the time someone else narrated his work even better:
Who are some of your notable narrators?
Make sure you check out the other Audiobook Week discussion posts and audiobook reviews over at Devourer of Books.