It’s that time again. October in review.
This was not my best reading month. I am still trying to figure out how to be a working mom and find time to read. Bear with me. In October, I read:
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle (audio) (reread)
- The Doula by Bridgit Boland (audio)
- With My Body by Nikki Gemmell
- Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr (audio)
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Evan is five months old. Can you believe it? He’s rolling over both ways, trying to sit up, and interested in grabbing EVERYTHING. It’s really fun watching him grow and change and develop a personality.
And now I am off to run a 5k. With absolutely no training. Wish me luck.