I am trying a new type of wrap-up post this year. One that is focused more on blogging than reading. These were the top posts – by traffic – on my blog this year. I would have liked to track them by comments because I think that’s a better metric, but page hits is much easier. Enjoy.
Top Book Reviews*
- The Kill Order [Book Review]
- The Art of Hearing Heartbeats [Book Review]
- The Fault in Our Stars [Book Review]
- The Sisters Brothers [Book Review]
- Where Things Come Back [Book Review]
Top Non-Review Bookish Posts
- My Audiobook Year and the Return of the Audiobook Flowchart
- Guest Post: My Husband’s Top Ten Books of 2011
- Hello October. Hello Old Books.
- Audiobooks with Baby: Yay or Nay?
- The Sunday Salon: 2011 Favorites
Top Non-Bookish Posts
- Evan Michael
- The Great Cloth Diaper Adventure
- Baby Basics
- Our Christmas Tree’s Story
- Weekend Cooking…Er…Weekday Blending
Did you see anything you missed the first time around?
*Interestingly, these are all print reviews. No audio.
Nice idea for a wrap-up post, Michelle! Evan seems to be the Superstar in ‘My Books. My Life’ this year 🙂 I just read your review of ‘The Art of Hearing Heartbeats’ and I want to read that book now. Thanks for sharing your top / favourite posts.
Nope, I saw EVERY ONE of these posts this year! =)
I thought maybe Ben’s post was new-to-me, but then I realized it was 2011, not 2012 and that yes, I’ve seen it.
This was definitely a good idea for a wrap-up post.
Lots of different kinds of posts here this year. I am going to go back and read all the reviews to see if there is anything that I want to read in the next few weeks. My reading time is wide open for a little bit and I want to read some really good books. Thanks for this, Michelle!