Happy Easter. It’s time to recap March!
In March, I read 7 books:
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (audio) 4 stars
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Petrefreund (ebook) 4.5 stars
- Being There by Jerzy Kazinsky (audio) 3 stars
- The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff (audio) 3.5 stars
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl (print) 4 stars
- Live by Night by Dennis Lehane (print) 2.5 stars
- Among the Mad by Jacquline Winspear (audio) 4.5 stars
My favorite of the month is For Darkness Shows the Stars.
I also reviewed An Incomplete Revenge; Level 2; The Emerald Atlas and shared a few photo posts: a day at the beach and our trip to Savannah. I confessed that I struggle to find ways to read with Evan. Finally, I guest blogged over at Liberating Working Moms about giving up control.
Illness and house guests led to very little dancing and absolutely no running in March. But I WILL start running this week. I swear. I’ve got a FitBit bet to win.
Evan is ten months old and I am already planning his birthday party. Where does the time go? He is thisclose to walking, cruising around the furniture like a champ. He’s eating everything we put in front of him and still just a generally happy baby. I just need him to start sleeping through the night. I guess I thought that would happen by now. But here I am, still up twice a night with him. Oh well. I’ll sleep someday.
On the breastfeeding front, things have changed a bit. I gave in to Evan’s refusal of breastmilk in a bottle so he only gets formula when I’m away during the day. And just this last week, I gave up pumping completely. Freedom! I am still nursing him 3-4 times per day/night and I hope to keep morning/night/weekend nursing as much as I can.
Evan is still a joy to be around.
How did March treat you?