What I’ve been doing instead of reviewing books (which I intend to start doing again soon).
- Hanging out with my family
- Watching Doctor Who
- Watching The West Wing
- Watching Everything Else that’s on my DVR
- Reading Attachments
- Listening to Bill Bryson and Lani Taylor books
- Injuring my foot
- Learning about biking and swimming
- Watching a lot of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- Planning a birthday party that is Mickey Mouse Clubouse themed
- Enjoying the beautiful weather
- Traveling to Savannah, DC, and – this weekend – Tallahassee.
- Editing photos
- Reading about editing photos
- Discussing vaccines
- Discussing equality
- Going to movies
- Hanging out with friends
Sometimes I miss the old days. Sometimes a break from the book blogging gig isn’t so bad.
Found you from a comment on GReads! and added you to my Feedly. 🙂
Aw, thanks. I try to talk about books occasionally. I love Ginger’s blog.
After all these years, I STILL have the theme of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the brain. Just so you know, you may never escape it. Muahahahahahaha!