It’s been ages since I’ve done a Top Ten Tuesday post, but here you go: the top ten books I am anticipating this fall, in order of publication. Looks like I’d be golden if I could read a book a week (which I can’t).
1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins | August 14
This one actually came out in August, so maybe it shouldn’t count. But it’s still high on my fall list as I’ve been waiting for it for so long.
2. Chasing Before (The Memory Chronicles) by Lenore Appelhans | August 26
Another August book. I am excited to see Lenore’s next installment in this series.
3. The Jewel (Jewel Series) by Amy Ewing | September 2
Pretty cover. Sold.
4. The Children Act by Ian McEwan | September 9
New Ian McEwan always makes the TBR.
5. Party Games: A Fear Street Novel by RL Stine | September 13
I don’t think words can describe how much I adored the Fear Street series when I was younger. I no longer like being scared one bit, but I won’t be able to resist this one.
6. Made for You by Melissa Marr | September 16
I haven’t finished the Wicked Lovely series and I did not love Carnival of Souls, but Melissa Marr but I’ll give this one a shot.
7. Rooms: A Novel by Lauren Oliver | September 23
Lauren Oliver is another automatic add to my TBR.
8. The Marshmallow Test: Mastering Self-Control by Walter Mischel | September 23
I was a psych major. I can’t help it.
9. On Immunity: An Inoculation | September 30
Recommended by Jenn at Jenn’s Bookshelves for those of us who prefer science to internet logic.
10. Yes Please by Amy Poehler | October 28
Amy Poehler needs no explanation.
What books are you looking forward to this fall?