Remember when I said I would read a ton of books this summer while Ben was away at school? Well, that didn’t quite happen. Somehow, I ended up being busier on my own than I am when he’s here. I went out of town twice, I saw many of my friends, I got the all clear from PT and took up yoga and dance again, and I read ONE more book in July than I usually do. But, I had a fantastic summer and I wouldn’t change a thing, Even for more reading.
So here they are, my the seven books I finished in July (sorry, no fancy collage today – my computer is being held hostage by the Geek Squad for a few weeks and I’m doing everything from web uploads). Perhaps I will review them someday (for the two I did manage to review, click on the hyperlinked title to read)
1. Stardust by Neil Gaiman (audio)
2. The Death of Ivan Ilyich by Leo Tolstoy
3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
5. The Vampire Diaries: The Fury by LJ Smith
6. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier (audio)
7. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater