- Betsy-Tacy and Tib by Maude Hart Lovelace [review]
- The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler [review]
- Betsy-Tacy by Maude Hart Lovelace [review]
- The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery [review]
- Foreign Tongue by Vanina Marsot
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
- Continental Drift by Russell Banks
September turned out to be a pretty good reading month for me. I enjoyed everything I read and 4 books is really the best I can ever hope for (it doesn’t hurt that the Betsy-Tacy books are so short). And of our new books, only one of those is really mine and I won it from Book Club Girl so I didn’t actually pay for it. The other 3 Ben bought but I am really looking forward to getting my hands on Her Fearful Symmetry.
I left two books unfinished in September: Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer and Pride and Prejudice. I keep losing interest in those two and reading other books instead. But I will finish them someday.
I want to read Her Fearful Symmetry too, I'd be interested to hear how you like it when you get around to it.
[das ist gut]
Interesting list! Your cover of 'Her fearful symmetry' looks different from the cover I have seen. 'Continental Drift' is an interesting title! How some titles inspire our imagination – and this one certainly does! Looking forward to reading your review on it. 'Foreign Tongue : A novel of life and love in Paris' also looks interesting. I would also love to hear your views on Dan Brown's 'The Lost Symbol'. I finished reading it sometime back. But I am not going to tell you anything about the book till you finish it 🙂 Don't want to give away any spoilers!