My husband, one of those lucky people that still get spring break, has abandoned me for a few days to visit his sister in Pittsburgh. So I am enjoying a some alone time this weekend. Unfortunately this has not translated into any reading time for me so far. Ah, life.
And if you are lucky (still playing catchup), you may see a few reviews this week. These are the books I still have to review:
- Betsy was a Junior by Maud Hart Lovelace
- Something Rotten by Jasper Fforde (audio)(reread)
- The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
- First Among Sequels by Jasper Fforde (audio)(reread)
- A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
- Matched by Ally Condie
- The Emperor of All Maladies by Siddhartha Mukherjee (audio)
- The Inimitable Jeeves by PG Wodehouse (audio)
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Bonobo Handshake by Vanessa Woods (audio)
Anyone dying for me to talk about one of these this week? I’m open to suggestions.