I may be testing out some formats for the Sunday Salon in the next few weeks. Reading updates, of course. But talking about my workhouts/health seems to make sense, too, since those change weekly. So here is my first try.
- Bellman & Black by Diane Setterfield
- The Dangerous Animals Club by Stephen Tobolosky
- Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
- Parasite by Mira Grant
- Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau
- The Pull of Gravity by Gae Polisner
- Betsy and the Great World by Maud Hart Lovelace
- Skipping a Beat by Sarah Pekannen
- Elegy for Eddie by Jacqueline Winspear
I am doing really well with my resolutions. The water is hard so I am slowly building my way back to 64 ounces (4 16-oz water bottles). And the yoga class I tried to go to was rescheduled so there isn’t much I can do about that. It seems a week of clean eating and healthy living have already eradicated the 2.5 pounds I put on over Christmas which gives me the motivation to keep going. Plus, I already feel so much better than I did.
This week I have 3 runs (only 4 miles total) on the training schedule, a yoga class, and I am heading back to ballet after a few weeks.
How are your resolutions going? 5 days strong?