March was an excellent reading month for me. I finished 17 books, a new record. All while searching for another new house, preparing for the baby, working, and entertaining guests.
I am sure absolutely no one fell for that one. But I couldn’t resist.
I actually finished only 5 books this month: 2 print and 3 audio. But hey, I’m still reading – albeit at a snail’s pace – and thankfully I am still listening since audiobooks seem to be going steady. In March, I read:
- The Invisible Ones by Stef Penny (audio)
- Maisie Dobbs by Jaqueline Winspear (audio)
- The Big Over Easy by Jasper Fforde
- Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
- The End of Everything by Megan Abbott (audio)
In addition to those reviews, I reviewed:
- Torment by Lauren Kate (audio)
- Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley
- Death by Black Hole (and Other Cosmic Quandries) by Neil deGrasse Tyson (audio)
I shared the music that makes me think of Harry Potter and turned 29. I also made the decision to expand the blog’s focus a little to accomodate my changing lifestyle. Along those lines, I saw The Hunger Games and shared my thoughts and wrote my first Weekend Cooking post.
April should see us moving into our new house and enjoying the last child-free month of our marriage (unless this little guy waits until June to come). It’s an exciting time and I look forward to sharing it with you as the adventures continue.