I owe you all an apology. I have really let the blog go this month. I posted only 4 reviews (one for a book I didn’t even finish) and only 1 other Sunday Salon (gone are those leisurely Sunday mornings where I could whip one up last minute). I will try to be a little more organized in October and actually review some books for you.
I feel like I barely read anything in September, but looking back, I managed to finish 7 books. So I suppose I did a little better with the reading than I did with the blogging.
- Tolstoy and the Purple Chair: My Year of Magical Reading
- Redshirts by John Scalzi (audio)
- A Million Suns by Beth Revis
- Messenger of Truth by Jaqueline Winspear (audio)
- Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
- Battle Royale by Takami Koushun (audio)
- The Ugly Duchess by Eloisa James
My favorite this month was probably A Million Suns. But Redshirts is a close second.
I am not going to list my other posts for the month. There are so few that you can just look to the right under “Recent Posts.”
It’s hard to believe Evan is four months old. But he is. And still just an incredibly happy baby. He’s reaching and grabbing, trying to sit up, and sleeping 6-8 hours in one go at night. We’ve gotten into a good work/daycare routine. Our next great adventure is cloth diapering – I’m giving it a trial run in October.
What have you all been up to lately?