Generally, when Ben and I aren’t living together, I read more. Not so much this summer. And I can’t even blame Evan. I’ve been able to watch plenty of television. I am still going strong with the audiobooks at least. In July, I read:
- The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
- The Light in the Ruins by Chris Bohjalian
- Pure by Julianna Baggott (audio)
- Delirium Stories: Hana, Annabel, and Raven by Lauren Oliver
- Salt Sugar Fat by Michael Moss (audio)
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor (audio)
- A Lesson in Secrets by Jacqueline Winspear (audio)
July was my first fully month of Wordless Wednesday. You can see all of my photo posts:
- A (Sticky) Evening at the Zoo
- Summertime and the Livin’ is Easy
- Splish Splash
- Saturdays are for Ball Pits, Apparently
I am still not dancing (though I am happily watching Breaking Pointe, Dance Academy, and So You Think You Can Dance).
I am trying to keep running, but it’s been harder with the heat + single parent thing. It’s just too hot to push that stroller. I am back up to 22 minutes of running without walking. I should probably sign up for a 5k soon…
Evan is 14 months old. I’ve survived my temporary single parenthood (Ben returns on Tuesday!) and I actually enjoyed the Evan and me time. I also finally recapped Evan’s first birthday party.
How was July for you?