As much as I love yearly recaps, I am not usually one for new year’s resolutions. But this year I am going to take advantage of the new year and try a fresh start here.
I recently realized that I may have accidentally quit book blogging. My last real review was nearly two months ago. I can’t even muster up enough blogging mojo to write a mini-review.
But that’s okay. I am a different person than I was when I started this thing. I am a mom and that takes up a tremendous amount of my time. And in whatever free time I have, I have shifted some of the priority from reading to other activities, like photography.
So here is what I am going to do. Because I think having a PLAN will help me.
- I will do my best to resume Sunday Salons where I will discuss what I am currently reading.
- I am going to write one review a week. I will post it on Monday.
- I am committing to Wordless Wednesdays, so expect regular photo posts.
- On Fridays, I am going to talk about something health-related: food, running, dance, yoga etc. I need to be held accountable.
- I will continue to do a monthly recap. Because I like those.
- The remaining days of the week will be free days. I will most likely not post anything. But if I want to, I can blog about anything I feel like blogging about. An extra book review maybe? Some more photos? My current views on parenting?
I am going to try my hardest to stick to this for the first three months of 2014. I want to really give it a try. This blog needs to shift topics a little if it is going to survive and I really would hate to see it go. Honestly. This is the direction I’ve been going so I’m just taking it a little further.
Do you have any blogging plans for 2014?