January wasn’t my best reading month ever. But it also wasn’t my worst. Still trying to figure out when to squeeze in some reading. I read:
- The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling (audio)
- News from Heaven by Jennifer Haigh
- The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens (audio)
- Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
- An Incomplete Revenge by Jaqueline Winspear (audio)
In addition, I reviewed:
- Bringing up Bebe by Pamela Druckerman
- Agent to the Stars by John Scalzi
- The World of Pooh by AA Milne
- Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
I also shared my favorite books of 2012, my husband’s favorite books of 2012, my top posts of 2012, and my stats from 2012. I wrapped up my Read My On Books challenge and revealed my new look. Take a look around; I added new pages to go with the new look.
Evan is, somehow, 8 months old. Can you believe it? He’s crawling, pulling himself up, and starting to cruise the furniture. He is loving solids, and already has 8 teeth. Here is a photo of him at a birthday part last week:
How has 2013 been for you so far?