So…it’s been awhile.
But here’s what I’ve been reading:
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger (audio)
- Betsy and the Great World by Maud Hart Lovelace (print)
- Where’d You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple (audio)
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski (print)
- On Immunity: An Innoculation by Eula Bliss (audio)
- Why Can’t I Be You by Allie Larkin (print)
March (currently reading):
- I’ll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan (print)
- The Care and Management of Lies by Jaqueline Winspear (audio)
February was a terrible month for me, which is why I’ve been MIA. I had a little hiccup in my pregnancy, which turned out to be nothing, but still required a lot of time and effort (and money) to get to that answer. My mom had some health issues going on. My grandmother passed away. My computer went on strike. The house needed work. The only reason that I even read as much as I did (4 books!) was because I spent a fair bit of time away from home and on airplanes. I had no energy left for blogging. I literally woke up every morning hoping to get through the day without anyone calling me with bad news. I couldn’t have been happier when March rolled around. And things are looking much better now. I’m good, the baby is good, my mom is good, and the weather down here is gorgeous.
So, maybe I’ll be back soon with some book reviews. Maybe I’ll be back with some other things. We’ll see. For now, I leave you with some photos of Evan: